General Cabins Information
• All Weekend Cabin projects will require a site inspection.
• NORMALLY, A Building permit is required for one of our weekend cabins; PLEASE, check with your local city government to see if a building permit will be required in your area.
• Your city government may require some upgrade to our standard cabin.
• Sheds For All is NOT responsible for Building Permits, Concrete Slab, Leveling or Site Preparation. (i.e. excavating, old shed removal, tree trimming, zoning, covenant searches and/ or damage to underground obstacles or utilities.)
• The site location is very important, at least 3 feet should be allowed on all sides of building.
• Cabin Interiors are Unfinished. Electrical, Plumbing, Insulation and/or Sheetrock are NOT available as options.
• Slab work must be completed 48 hours before the installation date. Our installers do not do this work, nor excavating or clearing. Please contact Lone Star Sheds for "specifications" prior to setting forms.
• No work will be done on Legal Holidays.
• For any additional information regarding installation and/or processing questions, please contact us: (832) 916-0587Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. C.S.T.,